Are you a romper mama toying with the idea of moving to a two piece set, or just unsure when to make the switch? Here's a few, quick tips to help you make the decision!
Rompers - Great for younger babies (under 1 year)
- Easy to zip and go
- Won't ride up and expose those tummies.
- Great for quick nappy changes
- Good for wriggly little people - they won't move around!
Sets - Great for toddlers and older kids
- Teaching independent dressing - choose simple and easy to all on and off clothes
- Toilet training - easier to pull pants down and babe can learn to do it themselves!
- Older kids can start getting longer in the torso and are more active - so two piece sets can be comfier!
That's it! If you enjoyed this little bite sized snack of info, and know which way you're going to go, you can take a look at our range of organic cotton rompers and PJ sets here. the hardest part is choosing your favourite print: