Customer Service Coordinator
- 8-10 hrs per week
- Casual role
- Flexible hours - work around your life and family
- Work from home. Some on site work required at our Hope Island HQ
Kippins is one of Australia’s fastest growing baby and children’s eCommerce brands. Our large community of parents use of fun products to help their family get more sleep! We’re on the hunt for our next customer service superstar.
We’re looking for a self-motivated problem solver, who can use their own initiative to find solutions to help our customers. Are you organised, confident, positive and independent? Come and join us!
This highly flexible role will see you providing our customers with an outstanding level of customer service to our rapidly growing base of customers as well as being part of our eCommerce ‘engine’, ensuring our customers get their products as fast and smoothly as possible.
We currently require a casual staff member for 8-10 hours work per week.
This role will include remote and on-site activities at our HQ in Hope Island. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your role will include:
- Customer service to assist customers with their orders and other enquiries.
- Inventory management including stock counting, organisation and stock takes as required.
- Administrative tasks such as leasing with and ordering packing and marketing supplies.
- Packing and dispatch of our online orders
- Collection and processing of returns.
- Responding to customers on our social media platforms.
- Coordination of influencer campaigns and product gifting.
To be considered, each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years experience of Customer Service in the eCommerce industry
- Excellent communication and writing skills in order to communicate effectively with our customer base.
- Extensive knowledge of the Shopify platform, including inventory management, theme updating and a complete understanding of the Shopify Orders system (e.g. returns, issuing gift cards)
- Experience in managing an online community and responding to customers
- Knowledge of the Shipstation and Ready to Ship platforms will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Australia Post Business Support Portal, experience with a range of couriers highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Canva highly regarded
Why work with us?
Family is at the heart of our brand! We trust our team with their time – so we offer roles that are flexible around your family commitments. This role include remote working from home, as well as some hands on hours at our Hope Island HQ, as required.
- This is a BYOD role, with a monthly allowance provided.
- A staff discount of 40% off products in our store.
To apply, please send your resume and a short half page max, bullet point summary of your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate start desired.