Banjo Kippin Organic Cotton Cuddle Blankie
RESTOCKING NOVEMBER 2018. PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE A SMALL CONSTRUCTION CHANGE TO BANJO NEXT PRODUCTION. IF YOU ARE SEEKING AN IDENTICAL SPARE PLEASE VISIT A STOCKIST.
At Camp Kip, a campfire sways to the sound of a song. Banjo Kippin sings the stories of forever and before – the KippinTales.
Banjo is a cuddly koala baby comforter who loves to share a KippinTale or two. Natural off-white base with a dark and light green gum leaf print with brown gum nuts and celestial details. Solid grey reverse.
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect nap-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft organic cotton, they give baby the gentlest cuddles and are better for the Earth.
Read why a Kippin is the ultimate baby comforter!
Kip tip: Buy two or more so you always have a spare. Buy two or more of the same Cuddle Blankie and get 10% off each Blankie!
For more tips, including when to safely introduce a blankie, click here.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% organic cotton
- Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
- Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with organic cotton stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
- Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
- Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
- Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We're all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal. Our all-natural organic cotton stuffing has a firmer feel than traditional polyfill. Maintain your Kippin's head shape after washing by rolling gently between your palms. Always allow to dry fully before use.