or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
This variant is currently sold out
Size two - suitable for most babies from birth until 18 months. Please note the packaging says 6-18 months however Bibs markets this as their universal size from birth.
- Made from 100% natural latex
- Durable, velvet soft and flexible
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Vented, collapsible nipples make it easy for babe to squeeze air out of the dummy, mimicking the breast during sucking
- Cherry shaped pacifier is more similar to the breast than other dummies
- The Polypropolene shield is robust yet lightweight, and curves outwards to prevent skin irritation. Equipped with air holes and security handle, which you can tie to a Kippin Cuddle Blankie!
Hunter Green (a deep natural green)
Beige (A beautiful neutral taupe)
Smoke (a medium misty grey)
Blush (the perfect dusty pink)
Heather (a stunning soft mauve)
Baby Blue (a soft true baby blue)
Petrol (a beautiful deep blue with inky undertones)
** Please choose carefully as refunds and exchanges are not available on this product for hygiene reasons (no exceptions).
Care instructions: Sterilise each dummy before use by boiling in water for 3 minutes, setting aside to dry and cool. It is recommended that dummies replaced after 4-6 weeks of use. Do not use a dummy that shows any changes in colour or irregularities. Examine your dummies regularly for wear and tear and discard if worn. Because it is made of natural rubber, the nipple may expand a bit with use.
The Bibs story:
Born in a small town, Esbjerg, Denmark, Bibs launched as a family owned company with the mission to create a natural latex pacifier made from only the best materials.
Fast forward 40 years, and Bibs has developed what is now one of the most popular 100% natural rubber pacifiers worldwide and a reputation for a product that always delivers function, style and premium European quality.