Banjo Kiplet™ Organic Cotton Rattle
This product is currently sold out.
At Camp Kip, a campfire sways to the sound of a song. Banjo Kippin sings the stories of forever and before – the KippinTales.
Our soft Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny. Made from 100% pure organic cotton with a naturally antibacterial beech wood teething ring that clips on and off, they're so gentle on new skin and planet friendly. Use them as a small soft toy, rattle, teething toy, on a play gym or on-the-go!
Grey, green, wheat and white and grey koala rattle with grey reverse.
Size: 14cm H x 9.5cm W
- Hypoallergenic 100% organic cotton (including stuffing), printed with gentle water based inks
- Includes a detachable natural beech hardwood teething ring with wolf head logo from sustainably managed forests
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made in India
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Cold machine wash separately with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade. Organic cotton stuffing may require re-shaping after washing.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap. Do not submerge.