Banjo Kippin Organic Cotton Cuddle Blankie
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
PRE- ORDER FOR ORDERS BEING SENT MAY 24th.
At Camp Kip, a campfire sways to the sound of a song. Banjo Kippin sings the stories of forever and before – the KippinTales.
Banjo is a cuddly koala baby comforter who loves to share a KippinTale or two. Natural off-white base with a dark and light green gum leaf print with brown gum nuts and celestial details. Solid grey reverse.
Say hello to a calm and cuddly nap-time with our organic cotton friends that are made from lightweight, breathable organic cotton made with no nasties and no fuzzies! A modern comforter for change-making babes!
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect nap-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft organic cotton, they are safe to chew and love!
Read why a Kippin is the ultimate baby comforter!
Kip tip: Buy two or more so you always have a spare. .
For more tips, including when to safely introduce a blankie, click here.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% Recycled polyfillDetails
* Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
* Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
* Recycled polyfill stuffing that we saved from clogging the earth and oceans!
* Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
* Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
* Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
* Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We're all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.